Monday, June 5, 2006

Where is Direct Lines?

Coach,

Just finished up with your yoga DVD, awesome!!! I was feeling pretty lethargic but I forced myself to get moving and now I am energized!!!

I wanted to try some of the sunrider facial products, if I was just to do a couple which would you suggest. I am looking for something to give a more youthful appearance and cleanse.

I cannot get onto your daily blog, is it messed up? I miss it! Thanks for all the great motivation and congrats on your great race finish!

Jim


•••

Namaste Jim!
glad you are crankin' on my HIGH PERFORMANCE YOGA® DVD!

it's only going to get better as you maintain your Practice!

i will contact you directly about which SUNRIDER facial products fit your budget; GREAT CALL!

DIRECT LINES; which has been complimentary for years has now moved into Subscription Format to help protect my Teachings that have become quite and often abused by other "fitness trainers' and "yoga teachers'...so, please, come on over to DIRECT LINES and stay tapped into the REAL JUICE of Wholistic Fitness® directly from its creator; me!

you can subscribe by entering the Visitor Cave at:

www.wholisticfitness.com

or directly right here: www.wholisticfitness.com/dl_order.htm