Thursday, June 29, 2006

An Anniversary of Sweat, Spirit, and TRANSFORMATION...



Hello my EC (el coache) -

I wanted to mention something i did not include in yesterday's e-mails.

As we finish the month of June i recognize that you EC have been my Teacher for 4 years----june is our yearly anniversary. They have been years filled with blessings, challenge, sweat, stillness and a whole lot of fun................ain't been easy........has been simple though. Choose your Teachers very carefully and then trust and do what they tell you! I am grateful and I grow more beautiful, healthy, and wealthy with time and paying attention to my Journey.

A humble simple and heartfelt thank you.........
student shel

{photo of Most Noble Online WF Shishya Shel during her WF Private Intensive last winter at the Temple H(om)e}