Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sedona's On Fire and my Heart Is Too...


The Sunset Sky over Flagstaff from the Sedona Fires...



Good Afternoon Coach,
I've been watching the news about the fires in your area...and people wonder why, how...
I just read your Indirect Lines & wonder just what more it will take for the collective "us" to finally get it.
My prayers & thoughts are with you & Joy daily, not just because of the current situation, but just because...
love ya
Trish

www.childersibs.biz

***
COACH RESPONDS:

Most Noble Trish,

i have not spent my life
teaching Dharma...




teaching Higher Consciousness...




teaching Heightened Awareness...






just because of Spiritual Duty...i have devoted my life to Teaching
these qualities because,
most of all...



My Beloved Red Rock Southwest is dying a slow death...
and i need help from a reAwakened National Tribe...

in my life i have seen much deterioration of my Beloved Red Earth Family
and it hurts me...
personally.


May All Beings WAKE UP and ROAR TO CHERISH ALL LIFE
and
May Appreciation For What Is
Ring Loud and Clear For Mother Earth....

namaste,

coach ilg
founder/Wholistic Fitness®
native son; American Southwest
author/Pagosa Speaks; A Book Of Regional Poetry