Friday, May 16, 2008

Hanna; "I was looking for wholeness. Not separated pieces of life."




Good morning Coach!

You do not know me, but I am one humble subscriber of DL. I found you through the website of Hak, whom I found looking for inspiration for endurance training.

In a way, my path to this path was predictable. I have been moving towards it, without knowing it existed. You see, I started out just like anyone. But with low self esteem. I tried to prove myself through basketball, school, etc as a child and adolescent. Then I gave up. I gained weight, and became fat. Then I lost the weight using a well known weight loss enterprise. Then I gained some back. There was something missing in the weight loss program. No matter how many points I counted, how many long walks I took, there was something missing. I started working as an aerobics instructor, but was constantly disgusted with the focus on surface....





READ THE REST OF THIS INCREDIBLE STORY FROM HANNA OF SWEDEN: i promise...your Practice will be DEEEEEPLY inspired!