Friday, July 21, 2006

STUDENT QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Student SassoSan!

Student Quote of the Week goes to the ever Awakening
Student SassoSan:



"Dear Coach,
I am now noticing that when I engage mula bandha, there is also a pulling in of the navel area. It is as if bringing attention to mula bandha sends a signal that brings about alignment in other centers. The alignment that I mention is as a result of the continued practice of mula bandha and the instinctual kechari, navel pulling in and spine lengthening. Another side effect seems to be a loosening of my shoulders (a chronic region of body tightness for me). There is just more mobility there these days and it is not like I have been hitting the yoga mat regularly or anything else. Just steady practice of your prescribed Early Morning Ritual and Mula Bandha Meditation. That is my current TAF. I continue to observe."