Friday, July 14, 2006

OH...and yet ANOTHER WF Warrior qualifies for World Triathlon Champs!

Most Noble WF Warrior Karl MacPhee from Canada
who attended last years' WF Retreat at Red Mountain Spa in Utah with
his wife Jen,
qualified for the World Triathlon Championships (Olympic Distance)!

He wrote to me today:

***
Dearest Coach,
I thought of you and the WF Tribe throughout my race...
Thank you for your coaching, encouragement, sweat and stillness...

Namaste,
Karl

***
and look how Karl has found the Wisdom Of Wholistic Fitness to keep him fresh and recovered instead of training
so sport-specifically like most triathletes...he writes this in his blog:

"I want to thank everyone for the encouraging words and support, and I also want to thank Steve Ilg for encouraging me to challenge events like this without the overtraining that generally occurs in multi-sport athletes. Through your coaching and racing that I read about in DL, I have adopted many of your training philosophies which contributed to my results."

Now,
i ask you all; just how POTENT of a Training Tool is DIRECT LINES and the access to the WF Product Line?

Just how fully do YOU want to live?

Congratulations Karl!

i encourage you all to visit regularly Karl's fantastic blog located at:
www.kmptrainingsolutions.blogspot.com

"The Path works,
when YOU work the Path."
- Coach Ilg