Tuesday, June 9, 2009

From The Himalaya With Love...WF Yogini Julie

click pics to really set the Prana pumping...
photos, captions, and text by one of my most resplendent Flagstaff Yoginis; Julie Mueller.



"Maybe this was just a vision..."


namasteji coache:

i am still processing my trip...
my WF training helped me immensely on the journey as our "strenuous" trek took on expedition qualities in a 3 day blizzard at 16,000ft, (we had no ropes, ice axes or crampons). it helped me focus on the matter at hand--stepping carefully but aggressively into the snow, foot by foot, instead of the what ifs (sliding down 300meter drops into frozen alpine lakes with the closest "village" a three day walk)...



DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT, BEAUTIFUL ENTRY WITH MORE STUNNING PHOTOS FROM YOGINI JULIE
only for DL SUBSCRIBERS! straight from the h(om)eland to you...