Thursday, October 5, 2006

Seeking Online Training; Advice to a WF Warrior in Waiting




Hello Coach Ilg,
I hope that your backpack trip was ejoyable. I hope to be able to do that and much more some day again. I was wondering if you have looked at my application. I hope you have, if not please do and if you can, please give me an answer on if you will see me or not. It has been a year for me now since I have been active in any sport. The drugs I am on has taken its tall on me and I need to get off of them some how some way. I feel you can help with this problem. I rather been in pain then be on these drugs anymore. So if you think you can help me get my life back or not please let me know. Thank you for your time.
CN

Most Noble Seeker From Pain C,
i KNOW i can help you through the radical wisdom of this Path.
however, due to the many Seekers who wish to Study this humble, powerful Path
there is a traditional system of Acceptance into Online Study which must be observed.

i review all New Student Applications during the first of each month, and consult my Certified WF Teachers
to discuss them in the Teacher's Kiva.

if there are Openings and if your Application is accepted, you will certainly be notified.

i will say that the number of Students patiently awaiting on the Temple Steps is significant.
this Waiting Time is best spent by the Seeker by subscribing to and studying the Archives of DIRECT LINES.
Unique is my effort, steady and sure, to impart many WF Teachings and Dharma Arrows through this
forum of DIRECT LINES for the benefit of our worldwide tribal brothers and sisters. At only $10/Month, this
is surely worthwhile.

DL Subscribers often stand a better chance of being Accepted as an Online Student
because it shows me their sincerity to Study and enjoy the unique Benefits of this Authentic Path.

hang in there and know that Appropriate Action is allWays being done. i endlessly attempt to Serve all whom
Knock upon our Temple Door.

i bow to your Practice of Patience,

coach ilg

photo #1; the Tibetan Stupa in Santa Fe, New Mexico where Coach studied for several years
photo #2; Hanuman, the son of Shiva - most loyal and fierce Warrior for Rama (incarnation of Vishnu). Hanuman is the epitome of a Spiritual Warrior.