Saturday, October 14, 2006

EnLIGHTenment...Auspicious Signs Affirm Student's WF Path




Noble Coach Ilg,

I had to share this literal moment of enLIGHTenment with you. As I was reading bedtime stories to my daughter, we experienced a blackout. After bathing the room in the soft glow of candlelight and donning my trusty Petzl headlamp, we continued with the stories.

My daughter fell asleep and I came out to the main room to find my wife peacefully dozing on the couch, softly lit by flickering candles. So beautifully quiet. So magical to be instantly disconnected from the modern world. I spent some time simply sitting in the dark... listening... being. Then I went to my bookshelf and took down your book TOTAL BODY TRANSFORMATION.

I let the pages fall open to a random (?) point in the book and began to read. As I began reading the introduction to the Green Tara program, I came to the section entitled "Timing is everything." As soon as my eyes found the words..."

READ THE ENTIRE PROVOKING TRUE STORY on DL Subscription and find out why Coach often signs off with;
Om So Ti