Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE TRAINING TEMPLE: Elizabeth Wright!!



Hello Coach,

Here I am swimming in the Atlantic Ocean in preparation for the Pacific Grove Triathlon this fall. Bi-Coastal ocean swims are very balancing!

Stepping onto the path with you,
Elizabeth


***

Noble Sangha,
please welcome one of the Few, one of the Brave;

Elizabeth Wright, Ph.D, as my newest WF Online Student! Warrioress Wright, a former National Champion in equestrian competition, has been a long-time SUNRIDER Herbal Warrioress and got the DL-advertised spot for Online Training. For WF Online StudyPath, she writes;
I found a flyer about this Path in 1982 in Ann Arbor, Michigan was very drawn to the wholistic nature of it. Having kept a light awareness of it for years now, I am ready to work to balance my health, my spiritual and physical practices with this remarkable and unique approach.


I accepted her based on her high degree of non-formal devotion to our humble, powerful, precious Path...Go(o)d Luck along the Steep and Direct Path, EW!
Elizabeth will be introducing herself in the WF SangahLounge soon! Stop by and welcome her!