Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pranayam First, then Meditation! Actual Training Q&A with a non-formal Student



"...yogis that skip daily Pranayam for the sake of "Meditation"
run a very dangerous and real risk of imbalanced Neural, Nadic, and possibly Kundalini Awakening and many other physical, mental, and energetic dis-eases." - coach ilg


photo: your humble coach as few of you have seen me, immediately in my post-pranayama meditation. photo; Temple Files


***


Non-Formal Student:
I'm not doing any specific pranayama practice. I know I should but that time had to be given over to meditation.

Coach:
Pranayam concentration comes before meditation.
Pranayam is training for meditation.
remember the order of Practice Priorites straight from the Enlightened Ones:
1st and 2nd: Yama and NiYama (these are allWays works in progress!)
3rd: Asana to strengthen the Nadic System and concentration skills and breath/pranic empowerment
4th: Pranayam to deepen the Nadic and concentration Fitness and stoke the Kundala
5th: Pratyahara to establish a relationship with Sushumna Awareness and Chidakasha
6th: Dharana: sustained concentration
7th: Dhyana: meditation occurs only as a Training Effect from #6
8: Samadhi: Training effect from mastery of all the above.

yogis that skip Pranayam for the sake of "Meditation"
run a very dangerous and real risk of imbalanced Neural, Nadic, and possibly Kundalini Awakening and many other physical, mental, and energetic dis-eases.

get my Early Morning Ritual (EMR) DVD
establish abhyasa (steadfast practice) in using it; EVERY MORNING!
after 3 months of EMR abhyasa, contact me.



Non-Formal Student:
Once a few of my classes end for the semester, I should have some more time to devote to that. I also have decided to take at least 6 months to a year off from teaching yoga once I move to SD. I want to spend that time just taking class and going more within.


Coach:
wise call.
however:
less classes,
more within

you have studied soooooooo much...
remember Jois's classic counsel:
1% Theory, 99% Practice.

your Nadic Fitness and Balance
and the Awakening of Sushumna
are NOT to be further delayed.
and they don't need 'classes' to be developed;
they require one thing:


DO NOT MISS THIS INCREDIBLE TEACHING COMPLETE WITH AN ENERGETIC AND PHYSICAL NUTRITIONAL RECIPE STRAIGHT FROM COACH!...only for DL SUBSCRIBERS!