Monday, July 2, 2007

Trudging The Road Of Happy Destiny


Dearest Coach,
Lifted heavy weights, ran many miles, rode the (road) bicycle, and practiced HP Basic Strength Yoga.
I feel healthy. I got lots of (needed) rest this weekend.
The EMR is coming along great. I’m really getting the hang of it so it doesn’t take so long. The headaches from Neti Cleansing are gone! I really enjoy breathing better!
The EEE-GAD workout and Basic Strength yoga are still kicking my ass and I have to say that I like it very much! It points out many weaknesses in my flexibility, cardio, and strength!

Trudging the road of happy destiny,
Parker

***
New WF Online Student Parker of Nashville, TN, is just a few days away from completing his first 4-week cycle of WF Online Studies. i TAF i got myself a ripe one, eh?

salutations to New Shishya Parker, i look forward to many more inspirational Updates as we continue the Trek together up the Steep and Direct Path of Transformation through WF!


photo by LA Times; i cheer on my teammate Roy Wallack as he cooks his way through one of his pulls during our win at the Furnace Creek 508, Death Valley