Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bikram = Herniated Discs, HP Prop Yoga = Healing



"I almost fully recovered thanks to HP Prop Yoga..." - WF Devotee and DL Subscriber M



STUDENT:
Cher (Dear) Coach
It's an honor and privilege to join your Direct Lines. Let me quickly introduce myself...


COACH:
Well, thank you! i am ALWAYS HONORED as well to get to know yet another WF Warrior who has stepped up to the DL Subscription Podium and has taken up their Sword Of Wise Dharma Discrimination by a daily reading (and contribution toward) DL!
remember to Introduce yourself to the worldwide WF Sangha in the WF SanghaLounge!

as a DL Subscriber, you now have 24/7 Access to that beautiful, inspirational, informative, and FUN chill out on the web! Just email me for your own personal 'set of keys' to get you into the S'Lounge! there is an entire Cave in there set aside for INTRODUCTIONS!



STUDENT:
- I'm a "crazy french canuck" living up north in the Ottawa area (Ontario, Canada)
- I'm 42 years old, 6' and 182 pounds
- I bought your Total Body Transformation book, during Christmas, two years ago
- I also purchased and regularly practice your HP Prop yoga and HP Yoga DVDs
- I used to practice volleyball (indoor and outdoor), tennis and was a regular practitioner of Bikram Yoga until a severe herniated disk (L5-S1 sciatica) stopped all my activities in January 2006. I'm let to believe that the injury was the result of previous knee problems (I had three arthroscopies to remove lose cartilage), poor cross-training, lack of flexibility, body misalignments and poor supervision and feedback during my Bikram yoga sessions.
- I almost fully recovered thanks to HP Prop Yoga and Pilates



COACH:
like i have told my students for 25 years;
The WF Path works,
when YOU work the Path!



STUDENT:
- Your HP Prop Yoga DVD has been a true path to wealth but what a challenge it was initially!


COACH:
i created this Path as a Steep and Direct Challenge to access our Highest Self and thus, gain the Loving Power of our Inner Guru...not until we know our Inner Guru can we EVER meet our Outer Guru...so, expect the Challenge of WF never, ever to let up until Enlightenment. This Path is a genuine Trek Following The Footsteps of the Ancient Masters...go(o)d luck and don't ever give up, okay? just keep doing your best; one step at a Conscious Time....



STUDENT:
Man I did sweat quit a lot. I still have difficulties cranking all the push-ups and the half-pigeon asana is progressing very, very SLOWLY. But I can manage all the other asanas.


COACH:
that 'sweat' is known as Prasveda in yoga and comes initially from the attempt to...


FOR THE SAKE OF ALL BEINGS EVERYWHERE:
SUBSCRIBE TO COACH's
DAILY MEDITATIONS: DIRECT LINES TODAY
and let your Practice become Wise, Powerful, Balanced, and Divinely Inspired From Within...only $10/month!!!!




all of coach's DVDs and Services and a vast array of products are always available and updated frequently in the WF Online Pro Shop!