Sunday, July 22, 2007

"...I knew this path was Go(o)d..." Student Suet Speaks!

"My first contact with Coach was in Aug/Sept 2005. I was working in the book distribution line and was walking about the warehouse one day. To cut the story short, TBT found its way to me. This book was in a poor shape, meant for pulping. Instead, I tore off the covers, “returned” item to the publishers and took the contents home (I eventually bought a brand new copy from Amazon when I came to the UK).

From that moment on and inwards, I knew this path was G(o)od! The Guru in a human form appeared, alas! I’ve never yet been this fierce with Love for someone I’ve not personally met. What can I say? This is what I feel in the Heart. Sometimes, just by looking at Coach’s and Ananda’s picture is enough to stir something deep from within..."


Come into the WF SanghaLounge and meet Suet from Malayasia...her Introduction to our Family is so touching and sweet and representative of the World Class Level of fitness warrior that is pulled like a magnet to our shining, humble Path of WF. it takes a certain type of person to Sense the wisdom and unmatched Balance of our Path...so, please get into the SanghaLounge like Suet did and share! besides, with the Tour de France going on, the Current Event section of the S'Lounge is goin' off!


NOTE: ONLY DL SUBSCRIBERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE THOUSANDS OF TEACHINGS and ONGOING EXCHANGES BETWEEN THE WORLDWIDE STUDENTS OF WF