Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"DL is truly a gem; it is part of my connection to the Divine."

Dearest Coach Ilg,

Namaste!

Haven’t written to you and Ananda for a long time. Today I felt compelled to write. Usually I read DL, attend to my Practices, and er, stay VERY quiet on the sideline. Sometimes I’ve got nothing better to say so I just “try” to absorb the teachings. Mostly I’m just too shy and scared.

Thank You for taking time and the effort to create DL, to me it’s an epitome of LOVE. DL is truly a gem; it is part of my connection to the Divine. From the moment I made my first connection with you, I knew, this Path is G(o)od.
Your DL has shone the beam on my Inner Guru so many times; it’s hard not to believe in God. If not for DL, I’d be a lot more confused than what I am now.

Anyways, on a different note, I’d like to ask if it’s possible for me to post you and Ananda a little gift in conjunction with Baby Om’s soon arrival to this Earth Plane. If so, please write the address you’d like me to deliver it to.

I bow…

Blessings,
Suet