Friday, October 2, 2009

Yogi Squat of the Week; SUSAN MINGLES CULINARY ZEN WITH YOGA






there ain't nuthin' like WF,
and there SURE ain't nuthin' like a WF Student...
ilg LOVES ALL my Students soooo much!

i'd stack your degree of conscious fitness against ANY OTHER 'fitness path' on this plane(t)...no other Fitness Path permeates the entire physiology AND the lifestyle of their students as does WF and because of that single, noble flip of consciousness, ilg lives with a sacred heart, fueled by my knowledge that a few of us, simply get what genuine fitness is all about...

just check this out from DL 'celebrity' WF Student, Susan "Shakti" Detering who has been profiled in this Noble Forum. you'll want to click on the pic to really derive the chi from these images sent to me recently by my Precious Shakti;


"Dearest Guruji:

I've attached a few pictures that will (hopefully) make you laugh.
I was at my parent's farm in Pennsylvania preparing dinner with my beau... my job - stir the risotto. If you've never made risotto, you have to stir for 45 minutes, non-stop. I was leaning over the stove and thought, what am i doing?

So, I hopped up on the counter and sat in half lotus, switching hands & legs with every addition of broth..."

DO NOT MISS THE REST OF THIS ENTRY which includes pro pics of Shakti on the American Ganges and my GoodBye to our Girl as she leaves Kinlani for back east...

GET TRIBAL: SUBSCRIBE TO DL TODAY...receive advanced discounts on new products, teacher trainings, online training workshops, training camps, and 24/7 access to the incredible WF SanghaLounge...