Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don't Waste Time




in my Zendo, prying deeeep into my pectineus/quadratus femoris/piriformus
with MahaBanda engaged and spraying Ujjayi Pranayam directly into this
most potent spiritual workplace; this type of deep asanic-prying
while in a variation of swastikasana is vital for endurance athletes
to free the energetics of the power chain musculature
within the hips...


ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT HOW TO FLIP
YOUR PASSION FOR FITNESS
INTO A VEHICLE TOWARD ENLIGHTENMENT?
DON'T WASTE YOUR SWEAT,
DON'T SCREW UP YOUR STILLNESS:
APPLY FOR A 6-month WF ONLINE TRAINING
WITH COACH TODAY!!!

Apply Here


Steve;

I will be ordering your new IRON TEMPLE DVD just before I head down to Sun Valley for skiing in December so I don't have to deal with Canada customs. It sounds like you are doing quite well and your family life sounds wonderful.

I turn 64 in 2 weeks and have to figure out what to do at 65 . At 60 I convinced a friend to climb the Grand Teton in Wyoming and who knows what is in store for me in a year ? Maybe you will play a role in that phase of my life . I still have great memories of the first time I met and worked out with you in Santa Fe and especially our few days in Durango.

I do want to get back into the fold and getting the new DVD should be inspiring . I'm still in the gym 3 -4 days / week.

Keep well;

J.


COACH RESPONDS...ONLY FOR DL SUBSCRIBERS BELOW:
Learn what the podium that
all spiritual athletes must attain by age 75 and start TRAINING FOR IT NOW!


coach responds:
Most Precious Warrior J!

always go(o)d to hear from you!

well, according to the science of Enlightenment,
you only have 11 more years to...


SUBSCRIBE TODAY and SAVE YOUR SWEAT AND STILLNESS
FOR YOUR HIGHEST SUMMIT!