Sunday, March 8, 2009

Master Student Inka Awarded!

***


Want to learn more about becoming a WF Master Student? You can speak with several WF Master Students each day in the WF SanghaLounge...these Noble Warriors and Warrioress's are specifically trained to Serve, Give, and Love as my Brightest Lights of our Humble, Powerful Path! Each of them are trained - through years of Direct Experience - not only in the multidisciplined sweat of WF, but also in SUNRIDER herb and MAP Amino Acid knowledge






Last week, WF Online Veteran Student Wendy Cooper took another Pilgrimage to the Sacred Peak for a winter intensive. Un-be-known to her or myself, the WF Deities Blessed her Practice with a WF Master Student Inka and Sacred Name; Tapavati. Above, Tapavati pauses at 11,500' for a closer view of her Ishta Deva; the Sacred Peak of Doko Oosliid. this photo and all others below by steve ilg...note; iDL'rs may not be able to view the photos below...




Namaste Coach Ilg,

i thank you with my whole heart for spending time with me in WF Intensive last week.


in fact, the #1 take-away from my time with you was the feeling of having your very concentrated 100% attention for an entire day. something that is challenging to describe, yet share-able with others.

{OTHER LESSONS LEARNED FROM OUR ONE-DAY INTENSIVE}:

{FROM OUR PRIVATE ALPINE SKI LESSON}:
i find myself amused that my feeble skiing skills were coached by a world class athlete; and that there's not an 'adventure' or sport i could choose for which you wouldn't be the most deluxe coach.

{FROM ATTENDING YOUR FLAGSTAFF HP PROP WORKOUT}:
i feel inspired once again to tackle my runaway abdominals. funny they waited til saturday to hurt!

{FROM THE PRIVATE YOGA SESSION}:
my spine is free! day by day i am rediscovering my breath. and my left side has begun to play in Agni Sara pulls and Nauli.

thank you for sharing your family with me for a few minutes. Joy is positively radiant as a new mama, and Dewa is 'tres content.' you are doing a great job in your new role as Abbah-Ilg!

many thanks for the gifts as well. especially the dvds. my Ilg library is once-again complete :-).

i bow.

love,
student coop
IN




Due to Student Coop's stalwart several years of Online Training, plus several WF Private Intensives, and the Transformation that she has been and is experiencing,
i granted her one of the most difficult to attain certifications on the planet;
a WF Master Student Inka and Tribal Name...


My precious student's WF Master Student Name is; Tapavati...means (among other more Vishnu things) "she who is warming."

Most Noble DL Sangha;
please bow before a most Noble Warrioress of our Tribe: Tapavati!