Monday, March 2, 2009

Actual Training Exchange; LIVE YOUR LIGHT OUT LOUD!!!

{this exchange is with a young local yogini who came to me to 'cure' her absolutely butchered-from-various-doctors knees. if i had a dime...anyway, she is taking private bodywork/yoga with me along with my prescribed EMR and MAP Amino Acids. Within three sessions, things are starting to heat up...at the most important Level; the Inner Energetic Grid...)



***

Coach,

I don't know if there is time for this during our next Session, but could you give a little attention to my ankles or direct me to some movements that may be helpful? My right ankle just feels off....its hard to explain but perhaps we can look at it.



Coach:
perfect!
your right ankle is going off because your L. illium rides high and the pelvic shifting has started!!!! those Floorwork sessions are effective! this is great news. there is nothing we do directly at the ankle for right now...if the ankle carries within her past trauma, the pelvic shifting is going to arouse those stagnate energies. all is go(o)d. soon, your ankle will come into alignment, an alignment capable of sustained JUMPING!!! focus on the podium of healing for you and KNOW that your ankle going off is a go(o)d sign!!! quit taking Pain as a sign of weakness and see it for what is truly is; a shining beacon of Purification!




Yogini K;
There is a stiffness that can be difficult to walk on as though the bones are not aligned correctly. Crepitus is pretty normal in my ankles and I wonder if that is part of it. Nothing interesting or tramatic has happened recently but I used to sprain both ankles quite often. Yikes!



READ THE REST OF COACH's SURPRISING INPUT AND FIERCE LOVE AS HE FACILITATES THIS YOGINI ON TODAY's DL SUBSCRIPTION FORMAT