Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HP Yogi Brandon; Singing the HP Yoga Praises



Dear Coach,
HP Yoga has only made me wise, fit, and happy... maybe not pretty :) especially in my post-practice hair.

I am honored by your personal reply, thank you for taking the time. I am in fact a veteran of your glorious Tarzana HP Yoga Cave and am still singing the HP Yoga praises to any and all who would hear. I have lived in LA for 9 years now, am 28, have been practicing Yoga for 8 years, and am also an Interdisciplinary Yoga Instructor and I must tell you, from then to now, I still think you had the best discipline of Yoga that I have come across, in Los Angeles or elsewhere, which is a feat indeed! Our smog covered skys and sunny days miss the WF experience terribly, COME BACK SOON!! All my best and Namaste!

Sincerely,
Brandon



- COACH IS COMING BACK TO LA...see yesterday's entry! -