Monday, March 30, 2009

HP YOGA THIS WEEK...



March 30, 2009


"Thanks Coach for all the direction with my Practice, loving it & what my practice doing for me in all facets of life. I have begun applying the HP Mudra you taught us and it immediately deepened my morning Practice! Namaste"
JM
flagstaff

***

"O' Noble Coach many thanks for your help in class, it is paying dividends in my other activities/life - many thanks!"
yogi Q
flagstaff

***

"Thanks for another wonderful HP PROP WORKOUT....felt good to be back. Zach was totally into it as well. Wow. Exploring all new territory. So very intense, and I felt amazing afterward. I felt stellar and my knees have been feeling wonderful.... Oh the wonderful work of WHolistic Fitness! Have a lovely weekend!"
yogini k
flagstaff

***
photo; "Dewa feet, Ananda hand"
by steve ilg




READ THE ENTIRE TRAINING LETTER ON TODAY's DIRECT LINES...

support thy Temple; subscribe to DL today!!! we need you!