Tuesday, August 8, 2006

The Sun of Fierce Devotion...


"When the sun of fierce devotion shines on the snow mountain of the master, the stream of his blessing will pour down."
- The Tibetan Saint, DRIKUNG KYOBPA

COMING UP in DIRECT LINES SUBSCRIPTION:
COACH's PRACTICE IN TELLURIDE...The Mountain Yogi Returns H(om)e
DO NOT MISS IT!

(self photo from cameraphone; "What would my Sangha expect of me in this moment?" became my mantra as i found myself fighting doubt, freezing rain, and fatigue as i had to consistently push my mountain bike, step by step, toward the 13,114' summit of Imogene Pass...perhaps the most difficult mountain bike ride in the nation...how did i do? what did i Practice? what did i Learn to better serve YOU as a Teacher?...find out only in DIRECT LINES from the Coach That Still Does.)