Monday, August 10, 2009

"THIS EXISTENCE OF OURS..." + Some STUDENT INPUT




"This existence of ours is as transient as autumn clouds
To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance.
A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky,
Rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain."
- BUDDHA



Didn't it seem like yesterday when you experienced for the first time the wonderful rush of water from an outdoor pump? Did it not come rushing by your lips, "like a torrent down a steep mountain"? The ever-present, ever-watchful new momma Joy, reliving that same moment through our daughter, Dewa, last week. photo by coach



Some recent STUDENT INPUT...



"You, sir, are truly an inspiration... Your book has revolutionized the way I think about fitness/lifestyle/spirituality. Your work is truly a blessing to us all. Namaste!"
- Serge Menendez

***

Dear Steve,
"I am at a point in my life where change is due, a second career... I am seriously contemplating yoga, health and fitness. You seem like the perfect role model ;)
Thank you!"
- Angelica

***

"I have enjoyed your writing and work for years.
I am convinced your way is THE way.
Thanks for all the training and life advise."
- Andy Shelton

***

El Coache,
Head bowed..... and sizzling from this morning's Kinlani Flow DVD!
THANK YOU!!!!!!
- hsbg


***
"What you said during your ENERGETICS OF ENLIGHTENMENT lecture
will take years for me to digest...and I will savor it!
And your insight into Kinlani as Manipura Chakra blew my mind!
You are very powerful Teacher!!!!"
- J during the Flagstaff Yoga Festival