Thursday, August 20, 2009

"My body is on fire!"...Warrior Z reports into the Temple...

EC!


Hope all is well with you and your family. I want to give you a brief update re:Sunrider Whole Food Herbs and MAP Amino Acids.


Phase I: my body is on fire! My cycling volume has increased to 2 hours/day Zone 1 and 2 for 3 days; 3 hours/day Zone 1 to 4 for hillclimb repeats for 2 days; and 3 hours for a Zone 1 cruise. This covers my six days per week. I currently do not have a gym but will shortly.


My BM's are quick and full. Body is leaning out consistently and I am noticing new muscle growth. My only vairation on the Phase 1 regimen is an increase in the 2 supplements at night to 3 tabs each.


Energy is good. Strength is good. Mood is good.


Is it time to Pounce to Phase 2?


Thank you for keeping me on pace.


- Warrior Z.



coach responds:

Precious Warrior Z!

yes!

it's time to POUNCE into Phase Two of SUNRIDER Herbs...

your Cell Cleansing/Fat Loss stage has been attained!

congratulations! now, for the REALLY FUN part:

am emailing you the Phase Two directions!


maintain your MAP intake.


head bowed to your action devotion toward wholeness in your

food choices!


coach ilg



note; each person who signs up on the SUNRIDER Herbs and the MAP Amino Acids under me, receives ongoing complimentary personal guidance.