Friday, December 5, 2008

CHOP WOOD, CARRY MAP!...





"Before spiritual Awakening,
i would chop wood, carry water...

upon my spiritual Awakening,
i chopped wood, and carried water...

during my spiritual Awakening,
i now,
chop wood, and carry MAP Amino Acids!"
- coach steve ilg



For complete TRUST that you are recovering and regenerating
from your spiritual and physical practices?

I use only one "Cell Insurance Policy": MAP Amino Acids!
you should too!
- coach ilg

coach shown above during a traditional Nordic training; chopping by hand a whole lot of 3' Ponderosa logs in preparation to defend his State Nordic Title at age 46. photo by Ananda



use and re-use this link to get on, and stay on MAP Amino Acids to receive my complimentary guidance:
ilg's MAP Amino Acid Link




questions?
email me at:
steve(at)wholisticfitness.com