Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NEW YEAR Meditation Rumination...




Actual shot of my current Practice Journal which, one day, will result in a series of books to help other WF Sadhaka's along their own Way. To celebrate my New Year - which usually involved either intense partying or intense outdoor efforts under the moon - my new role as a rookie Father Warrior saw me take the celebration silently and inwardly. A portion of my recording from last night follows below...please do not republish in any manner...thank you and enjoy!




12/31/07
oh wow.
a Gregorian Calendar big m(om)ent!
hec, these days i smile at the thought of how dramatically
i drove sooooo many "New Years Eve" celebrations -
and tonight,
in my Zendo,
in my smile,
my mind is my smiling friend..."

{hand drawn picture of the OM Symbol}



READ THE WHOLE MEDITATION IN TODAY'S DL and...to all you iDL'ers, thank you for reading the past year(s)...hope to see you 'inside' soon!


***