Thursday, October 4, 2007

WF Triggers, "The Inner Work That Needs To Be Done"



Dear Coach Ilg,
I just ordered your book and expect to receive it in the mail next week. I look forward to learning about your program. Of all the fitness and health programs I have seen and read about, I believe that yours is the only one that mentions the Inner Work that needs to be done. I have always struggled to maintain a consistent work out, but it doesn't always happen. I have a suspicion that some Inner Work needs to be done.
Thanks for your information on your web site which motivated me to learn more. Congratulations on your new baby.
Aloha and I bow back to you from the top of an active volcano (Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaii).
Nancy Reilly

***

Most Noble Yogini Nancy,

your 'suspicions' are right on Target...the Target of Enlightenment.

let me know when you are really, really ready to do that Inner Work.
i have a very effective Path for you...you might say, i've been waiting for you...
and i will continue to work on myself to be the best possible Teacher for you
when i hear your sincere Knock upon my humble Temple Door...

head bowed from the extinct volcano of Doko Oosliid,
coach ilg

*
photo by jill torrance of Doko Oosliid and the training roads surrounding the WF Temple