Monday, October 8, 2007

Beauty and the Dharma?






"When fame really hit me was when Legends of the Fall was released three years after Thelma & Louise. You get no warning about what celebrity is or how to deal with it. It's sort of multitiered. The initial stage is feeling discombobulated and not up to the task. I didn't understand the incessant attention when I went outside, the way people completely focused on me. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Then you start to see the fickleness of celebrity, that it isn't rooted in something of real value. There is this strange wanting by people to get next to you. It has nothing to do with you but with something they feel they are missing in themselves."
- Brad Pitt


NOW, READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE AND SEE HOW COACH USES HIS DIRECT EXPERIENCE WITH CELEBRITES AND SPIRITUAL TEACHERS TO FURNISH AN AMAZING TEACHING!