Saturday, April 7, 2007

SUNRIDER Face/Skin Care Q&A with Coach


i don't know if there are too many people on the planet that have abused their skin/face in the outdoors as much as i. however,
my 25-year allegiance to the SUNRIDER Herb skin/face care products have kept my skin aglow, supple, and physiologically capable of effectively respirating the tons of sweat and toxins that pass through my skin barrier each week.

***


NOW APPEARING in today's DIRECT LINES...

my 5-Step Approach to using the world's most potent, regenerative herb-based skin care steeped
in the Asiatic philosophy of cellular regeneration described in the Jade Book...

vital for outdoor athletes
unless you enjoy have skin that looks like leather and respirates about as good as leather as well!

don't be stupid; your skin is your largest, most important organ! feed it wisely from within and without
using my approach to the SUNRIDER Herbs!