Monday, April 2, 2007

Coach Goes Poetic plus; Student InSights; Knee Gurus, Strength Training as Yoga, so much more!


Dead, our white bones lie silent
when pine trees lean toward spring.

Remembering, I sigh. Looking ahead,
I sigh once more.
This life is a mist. What fame?
What Glory?


- Li Po

i took this photo of 'Red Fox Deck' here at the WF Temple H(om)e last week. With a New Baby Being on my horizon, i may soon see the quiet of my Fitness Monk lifestyle and the fame and glory of winning multisport races change. like any WF Warrior, my SvaDharma is to adapt to the Divine Change. a growing percentage of my meditations are now being steered by my Teachers toward visualizations of finding 'Ai Imawa' within and around and for our possible Baby Being's arrival and stay.

***


"Nothing will work unless you do."

- Maya Angelou


the pull of the Mountain Playground all around me, "America's Outdoor Athlete," is so great each day that i even attempt to combine a measure of the outdoors with my online coaching work! photo by Ananda.





"I had many work plans for today.
Then the day dawned."


- coach ilg

do you have the Self Discipline to work for yourself and make a lot of money?
i don't. it's go(o)d to know one's limits. the only true Wealth is, at least for me, world-class Health! LIFE IS SOOOOO FUN! ENJOY THE RIDE BEFORE YOU DIE! The Bardo don't accept visa or mastercard. Live Deeply, Life is Short.

photo by Justin Gallen at the Rio de Flag bouldering area across the pasture from the WF Temple H(om)e.

***

THE FOLLOWING THREE TEACHINGS WERE LIFTED DIRECTLY OFF THE VARIOUS CAVES IN THE WF SANGHALOUNGE...where, on the internet, are YOU choosing to chill??!?!


***
Coach and all,
Coach your comment helped me see the balance of WF a little more clearly. Now I observe people's bodies/workouts differently and see the imbalances that extremes produce. thank god for WF!



DO NOT MISS TODAY'S CRITICAL TEACHINGS STRAIGHT FROM THE WF SANGHALOUNGE!!!
subscribe today to DIRECT LINES and KEEP YOUR PRACTICE FIRED UP WITH THE NATION's ORIGINAL TRANSPERSONAL FITNESS TRIBE!!!!