Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whassup With The New "Membership Only" WF Website?


Mike "MahaManas" Singer...the MasterMind and former Microsoft® wizard who is behind the soon to be released (uh, yeah, i know you've heard me say that tag line for like a year...) WF Membership Only Website. Let ilg just say this much; i am watching very closely who has steadfastly subscribed to DL, MAP Aminos, SUNRIDER Herbs, and has shown consistent support of the Noble Effort of the WF Mission over the past year(s)...Thou shall be duly rewarded when Maha unleashes and locks up the new WF Website; For Warriors Of Wholeness Only! Stay tuned!

Below, Maha addresses the issue of the new WF Website...

***


Namaste Noble WF Sangha!

I'm doing all the web work, so I'm the slow poke.

It's been more like a YEAR-long Zen sesshin for Noble Ilg, actually. He is one patient dude ... although I suspect if I lived in Durango he'd be giving me one additional set of Two-Bench Triceps Dips to do each week for every day that goes by with the new site not up. (Uh oh, did I really just write that?)

Once we launch the new site, being a "WF member" will give you access to DL (including categorized and searchable archives of every post going back to 2002!), the Sangha Lounge forums, and more: monthly live webinars with El Coache, videos, audios, articles, discounts, etc.). It will be well worth the wait, and I too thank you for your patience. I know it's been a bit confusing.

I just returned from a week-long trip, so progress is afoot again.

Onward!
Maha (Mike)