Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sights (un)seen - 2010 WF Calendars!






Play of Divine Light, Ajax Mountain, above Telluride, Colorado. click to enlarge. photo by ilg during the filming of the IRON TEMPLE TEACHINGS DVD.






your ol' coach, at Durango's Coke Race #2, a few weekends ago V-1'ing up one of the endless hills on the 10k course. Andrew "Fergie" Ferguson (see below pic) talked me into doing the race even though i only had my training skis and no race clothing...i eventually ended up in 5th Place AG...


apres race; i offer champion Travis Brown (National MTB Champion) a coke. to my left is my Durango bro and multi-sport podium champion Fergie. the above two photos courtesy of Durango Nordic Ski Club, which provides superbly shot race photography for free; click here for more race pics from this race.


Most Treasured WF Sangha,

often i have to wait for Race photography to send me photo's of the races in which i participate. sometimes, this can take weeks here in the laid-back Southwest. as i wait for any race pics from the Chili Classic, the down time allows me to smile at your wonderful input about my own photography used in iDl and DL. i thank you for the kindness and am greatly pleased that through these years, several of my pics have imprinted upon thy heart. WF Devotee and Online Student, Richard Stone, has graced me with volunteering to produce a handful of WF 2010 Calendars. Through his love and appreciation of WF, he is paying all costs for these exquisite, handy, and chi-full small desk calendars. if response is strong from you, we may be able to order more.

if you would like to have one (you pay only a small shipping fee), let me know. first come, first served. email me.

however, before you do, please take a few minutes to enjoy this inspiring Sights Unseen video.

head bowed,
hip deep in more snow with more still coming (retail orders being delayed; we can't get into town yet)...

coach ilg