Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"WF has worked perfectly..." Student Selim



Hey Coach Ilg,
I read your book "Total Body Transportation" and have tried to practice the methods of Wholistic Fitness . It has worked perfectly. Moreover, I feel like I am on the way to become a "warrior". I did a little research about you and your books the other day and saw your profile here. I just wanted to have connection with you and all the warriors out there.
Truly yours..
Selim
San Diego

*

Coach Responds:
Head bowed, Noble Companion Along The Higher Way!
i'll say you must REALLY be cranking WF, since it has seemingly "transported" you toward a book i have yet to write! The title is actually, "Total Body Transformation"...however, ilg likes "Total Body Transportation!"

Keep it cranked and keep it turned within,
coach ilg