Saturday, November 28, 2009

A PRO'S DUCK OF TIVITY

photos and links may only appear for DL Subscribers


that's right,
whenever someone comes near ilg wanting to make me more productive?
i reach for my gun.
well, really,
i reach for either my daughter
or my zafu!




awlright,
awlright,
ilg knows he told you that i'd quiz you on your WF mastery during Thanksgiving...
however,
something called SNOW got in the way of the productivity for that particular Teaching.

in fact,
ilg wants you all to take that lack of productivity as a Teaching.

"There is more to life than merely accelerating its speed," taught the great Karma Yogi Gandhi.

in this age of ever-increasing speed,
you know what the ol' ski and rock climbing bum
parts of ilg makes me do whenever i see or hear some advertisement trying to get me
to 'increase my productivity'?


you know what ilg does whenever some advertisement or 'time effectiveness guru'
tries to get ilg to 'become more productive' by way of the next friggin' cell phone, or interface compatibility gadget or this or that?

that's right,
when someone comes near ilg wanting to make me more productive?
i reach for my gun.
well, really,
i reach for either my daughter
or my zafu!

you can quote me on that
as
you SLOW DOWN YOUR ROLL
and
try to edge your meditation discipline in the vicinity of
at least 3 hours per week*...

thus, on this snowy night of nights beneath the Sacred Peak of DokoOsliid,
your feeble Teacher is coaching you
to
Undo.

don't become a Buddhist.
don't become a Catholic.
don't become a Hindu.

Become an Undo.

Undoism, baby.

Undoism.


Om Mani Padme Hung,
still trekking the Path of the Ancients for the Sake of Thee...

your feeble Teacher

* Coach's Meditation Volume last month: 34 hours.