Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Won Back Heart...

a unique Teaching from direct experience from coach on Asmita and the Gruntwork of Letting Go...

here is an excerpt:
i can still recall the deep potency of my final few mountain bike rides, runs, and climbs in New Mexico before i left into the great toxicity known as LA. phew. as i drove further west, out past the Navajo Land which i have come to know and love so deeply, tears. even chanting the Mantra was no emotional balm for the ilg which left behind the vast and haunting landscape of the Four Corners region. The sweat and stillness that i've lived each day here touches places within that i scarcely knew existed. I learned, from the decade spent in LA, how naive I can be. up until that drive into the unknown LA cauldron, i always thought that the spiritual journey was about cultivating fitness of body and mind strong enough to warrant the divinely guided amounts of kundalini ascension up sushumna (the spiritual spine). accustomed to practices and healing revolving upon the chakra system, nadic energy, and other forms of 'invisible fitness,' the degree to which my naivety about genuine chakra purifications never truly took root in my soul body until i watched each of my Sacred Peaks disappear into the long ripple of road behind me: my birth mountain; Dibé Ntsaa (Hesperus Peak, Colorado)...Tsoodzil (Mount Taylor, Arizona)...Dook'o'oosliid (San Francisco Peaks,Arizona).



on today's DL Subscription format with beautiful pictures; be there to be Here Now