Friday, July 3, 2009

HIDDEN DISCOUNT; WF Devotee Claudia gets her WF Priorities right before a Buddhist retreat



Coach!! Can you cook me a WF Blessed Mala for 100k+ prostrations?
above; long-time WF Devotee Claudia

***

Hello Noble Coach!!!

Much has happened since we spoke last - I would like to come see you this fall to visit ananda and baby and check out flagstaff but before then I will be entering a tibetan buddhist vajrayana training where be begin by entering the lineage with 108,000 full body extension prostrations. I saw that you have malas especially prepared and blessed for 3 days - is there any way if I order today that you could send them so that I could have them in hand for my depart?

Thank you for sending the emails - I plan to get back on DL and on SUNRIDER herbs this fall - I would love to train with you for a day too! Life has totally changed since we spoke and you were right - but you always are and thank for being there for me.

Much love and thank you for your help - i would love to have you with me on retreat!

With much love and gratitude
Claudia
Garuda Warrior



ps:
Can you relate briefly what you did to prepare the WF Blessed Mala so I can share what a great teacher and coach you are? I think people would love to know you exist


AFTER A FEW DAYS OF EMPOWERMENT RITUALS BY COACH...COACH RESPONDS:


Most Precious Claudia,

you should receive your Blessed Malas today.

here are some Guidelines to follow when using your Blessed Malas:

{Two PDF's were enclosed}

it will take a while to wear in your Beads to the point where the space between the beads
allows for faster Mala work. this is a pilgrimage of sorts.

my Empowerment Rituals involve a lifetime of sweat and spirit and stillness. most of all,
my Empowerment of your Blessed Malas pivot upon my Love of your Atman.
wear them constantly; around the neck or on thy left wrist (see Guidelines).
consider them your baby, for they have been treated Here in the WF Temple as such.

it does not matter if the students at your Buddhist retreat know about ilg.
our Tribe is a very small, precious, and ancient Lineage of Mountain Yogis.
we are easy to find however,
just apply constant high intensity sweat and stillness within every physiologic and mental capacity you are able to over the course of your life, and it is doubtless that they will reMember their WF Tribe (which, in the East, is known as NavanYoga).

that is all...study well, my Precious Student, for now you have the Blessed Beads to
empower your Practices...



head bowed and Dharma Blessings upon thy Practice and May you realize your Practice everywhere,

coach ilg
founder/Wholistic Fitness®



YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR WF BLESSED MALAS!??!!?

order within the next 24 hours and receive FREE SHIPPING!!
CLICK HERE:
FREE SHIPPING on WF BLESSED MALAS!