Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yesterday's WF CHALLENGE TEST WINNER: SUET from London!!!



Dear Coach,

I don’t often take up your challenge tests. I’m a scaredy-cat. Anyway, I’d like to try this time only because I’d like to win the PRANIC JUNKIE

From my studies, Buddha is often pictured with a deer. This is symbolic according to the legend that Buddha first gave sermons at the Deer Park in Sarnath after newly attaining Enlightenment. According to Ted Andrews, the deer also represents innocence and a return to the wilderness.

Namaste,
suet
London

***
COACH RESPONDS:
WELL DONE NOBLE YOGINI!!! right on BOTH accounts and i appreciate the double Research on Deer Medicine; so, in addition to your quick answer to the Temple Gong on the Deer Park answer, i'm gifting you another 3 months FREE of DL for your gumption in cross referencing what Deer Medicine is! you, Oh Noble Suet, are welcome to take my side ANY DAY on the BattleField. would be an HONOR to enter any Bardo with you!

Temple Manager Ananda; please see to it that Suet receives 3 months extension to her current DL Subscription!

Most Precious Student Suet; please send me your email address and a well-earned copy of PRANIC JUNKIE will be soaring from my spirit to yours...