Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wise Nutrition Coaching All-Ways Must Respect Amplitude

Oh, Steve...help ~

I forgot to ask about vitamins in my last email. I've been told I need to add vitamins as I am run down with school and teaching..no surprise:) I know you are the perfect person to make the recommendation of what I should order from Sunrider.

Here is my info:

*teach 4 advanced yoga classes and 1 basic each week.
*Run 30 minutes around 3 times a week
*walk a minimum of 2 miles a day...dog and general chicago life
*meditate non-seeded 30 minutes a day and seeded 15 minutes per day
*Sweat lodges about once a month and channupa ceremony probably 2 - 3 x a month
Diet - primarily vegetarian - rice, and vegetables. I don't eat much wheat or dairy. Sweets are a problem and i am reducing them. I drink black tea but coffee only about 1 time a week...if that. I'll have the occasional glass of wine


I think that is it. Any suggestions you may have would be great! I love the sunrider purity.

with gratitude,

r



COACH RESPONDS:

Most Precious Yogini RG,

that is a big amplitude.

first, even before the Herbs, you gotta git on and STAY on



SEE COACH's COUNSEL on today's DIRECT LINES!!!