Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Temple ReOpen!

Most Noble Sangha!
THANK YOU for your Practice of Patience and ALL the loving letters in my Inbox!
i'll post some of them in the Baby Cave in the WF SanghaLounge, so that when Dewa grows up she
can see how many of you sent your LOVE to our family!

okay, i'm trying to tear myself away from my adorable little one and it ain't easy! ooooooooooooh she is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!

plan is:
process retail orders,
touch base with my Online Students,
touch base with my SUNRIDER and BIOBUILDE business,
address other WF Business,
then DL,
then respond to non-formal students, fans, and friends.

yes, my exposure in OUTSIDE MAGAZINE has opened a floodgate of new Seekers knocking on our Temple...
do not worry; i ain't gonna sell out and accept new students; i make 'em wait; for years if needed.
not good for me making money for my new family,
however,
this is a Spiritual Practice Path first and foremost; so i remain in your Corner so long as your
training is sincere.

now, continue your Patience okay? it's only me running the Temple and due to the depth that this Work requires,
it ain't like McDonalds; we don't Serve billions; we Serve YOU! one by one; just like the Ancient Masters required...

more soon,

coach ilg