Friday, September 7, 2007

It Really Depends Upon Where You Feel The Importance Is...



coach in Ardha Matsyendrasana; one of those great "Karmic Keys" into the often painful, barbed wire intensity of my hips. this and the photo of Ananda and i in Vashisthasana variation (below) by Melissa Grimes.


***

i realize that most men my age have already invested most of their energy, training time, and well; lives in making money.

and that's great.

i mean, i ain't dissin' that. having been a self-made millionaire myself, and having three bankruptcies as well, trust me; i know by Direct Experience the qualitative differences between being The Guy to hang with cuz i could drop 1k per Saturday night in Hollywood clubs and get a VIP room for my posse with all the ancillary bootery which inevitably accompanies such lower chakral dinero dropping, and being The Guy eating boiled potatoes and living in a ratty ass trailer that became a sauna in summer and an igloo in winter on some punk ass New Mexico Indian reservation where the only trash pick up was our own pick up.

what i am saying is that when you get right down to it,
if you are a genuine man.
a genuine Human Being;
there is nothing in God's Great Realm that will stop you from doing that which is most important to you. it's little bit like that great George Burns quote:
"I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate."

to me, that means opening my hips.

opening my hips?

yes, opening my hips.


most of you would likely be absolutely astounded at the time, energy, pain, loss of sport-specific fame, and loss of financial income that i am willing to endure at the task of opening my tight hips (while not losing elite level endurance or strength; something that slides by most studio yogis).

the reason for this lifelong pilgrimage into my hips is that i know that all the tight, painful, twisted, dark, suffocated shit that lies between my hip bones holds my unique Karmic Key that opens the Stargate to...


WARRIOR:
stop just dropping by here for the quick, cheap Chi Hit! read the Entire Teaching of today plus access to 2,000+ Teachings from Coach plus keys to the WF SanghaLounge!
c'mon into your TRIBAL CAVE!! the worldwide Sangha of WF is WAITING FOR YOU!

SUBSCRIBE TO DL and get working within!!!