Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Conscious Parent Teaches Only ONE Thing...



My Beloved Ananda is 4cm dilated.
My life without child is nearly fully contracted.
As much grief for my lifestyle ending
accompanies
my constant joy at the blossoming miracle of my daughters birth.

for a yogi who once worked for a Zero Population Growth board,
you can imagine how many decades i've spent contemplating the following
question:

What is Conscious Parenting?

My evolved answer is that it is not
too distant a cry from Conscious Fitness Training...


READ THIS BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, AND POTENT TEACHING FROM COACH ON TODAY'S DIRECT LINES...
how much longer will you stay in the cheap, cold seats seeking...
while the rest of us; YOUR SPIRITUAL TRIBE await you in the warmth of our Loving Devotion to Wholeness through Fitness...


"Enough. These few words are enough.
If not these words, this breath.
If not this breath, this sitting here.

This opening to the life
we have refused
again and again
until now.

Until now."
- David White


photos of coach and Ananda by
Melissa Grimes Photography

Ananda's new edition of her Blog is a beautiful one:

The Joyful Breath