Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby Unborn Daughter Dharma; What is born will die...




Baby Unborn Daughter Dharma

you know, Noble Sangha, no one ever told me that the most precious Teachings from our children actually arrive from them before they are born.

already, several pages of Divya Dristhi (Divine InSight) fill my Unborn Baby Daughters meditation journal in our Temple H(om)e Zendo. She already has Taught me such pricelessness for Awakening, Practice, Teaching and Helpfulness To Others..

it is with unknown pensiveness, that as my Baby Daughter reaches her 6th Month point in my Beloved's womb, that i already sense a distance from the Divine Realm from which she came. As if on Cosmic Cue, as her tiny bones harden (bones represent the...

READ COACH's SHARP AS A TIBETAN GONG TOUCHING INSIGHTS INTO READING HIS UNBORN BABY DAUGHTER's TEACHINGS...


FOR THE SAKE OF ALL CHILDREN EVERYWHERE,
JOIN DL AND BE WITNESS TO COACH's UNIQUe CLARITY APPROACHING FATHERHOOD...