Monday, May 10, 2010

Service Enhancement Scheduled for New Website...

WF Assignment: calculate how many times over your Week you see a similar view to this in order to make sure your on WF Par with your Cardio Commuting/Cardio Volumes...this is more than fun and helpful to yourself and Ma Earth, it's a Way of Being which elevates All Beings In All Realms. photo by ilg on my cross bike.



Most Noble WF Sangha;

going off my MAIL program for a couple of days so my computer can get upgraded to make the final headwall to finishing my new Enhanced Website ... please pay attention to InDirect Lines for info.

Online Coaching Students; follow your current training prescription until i'm back with my Mail program in a couple of days....

and EVERYONE:

Trust in the Sweat,
feed thy Heart,
still thy Mind



love,
ilg