Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can Do Clan returns h(om)e...


if your HeartSpace is ready to crack wide open,
click on my daughter's image and She'll perform an instant Healing for you.
if you'd like to contribute to Her "DewaFund", email me or her m(om)...












"The Can Do Clan" has landed back beneath the Sacred Peak...i did purty dang okay at the La Luz Race and after i catch up with my Online Students, i'll be back with plenty of great New Mexico photos and my Race Update...

head bowed,

the big chief of the tiny, powerful Path


photo: Dewa and yogurt in New Mexico. all three of us saw our appetites soar as we ventured further away from the high, pure Pran of Kinlani (Flagstaff). my little Rinpoche Dewa imparted quite a fascinating miracle along the likes of Donald Shimoda in the book, ILLUSIONS. i'll tell DL Subscribers all about it, coming up next.