Thursday, August 28, 2008

Potent Quotes, Tribal Tidbits, plus...NICE TAT!!!!

click on pics to enlarge








my Red Rock Racing Team here in Flag...though ilg has been MIA on the bike racing circuit this summer as i've swapped my cleats for running shoes*, my team has been cranking the summer sweat big time. Congrats RRR Teammates! Can't wait to race with you again!!!...hey, is it just me or am i turning more Asiatic as the years pass? Front row between the kids!) photo by Sara Dillavou



***

Growing up, i thrived on memorizing poems and sacred scripture excerpts, and quotes that stirred my Chi. surviving (barely) the eighties as a sponsored extreme athlete (synonymous with 'extreme partying'), has pretty much deleted most of my memorization skills. however, many of the Chi quotes still stick to my cells and pop up during high-intensity silence or sweat sessions. it with great honor that i begin sprinkling your own Practice with these pivotal sayings which graced my own Chi Development...use them with your Highest Integrity and they will empower your Path...

"If you are not leaning,
no one will ever let you down."

"If you let other people do it for you,
they will do it to you."

"99% responsibility doesn't work."

- Dr. Robert Anthony


***

"No person does injustice to their Teacher if
they forever remain a student."
- Nietzche


***


The hardest move a climber can make is to
do a difficult route &...



READ THE REST OF THESE TREMENDOUS POTENT QUOTES AND PICS!

hook up with DL Subscription and put the Multi-Faceted Fitness into your SPIRITUAL GROWTH!!!

Wholistic Fitnes; The Mt. Everest Of Personal Training since 1982


***




(see bio on website for my race results thus far)