Monday, August 18, 2008

When it comes to Amino Acids? The "MAP" IS the Territory!

NOTE: MAP Amino Acids have been the official Pathway Tool for insuring
a Positive Nitrogen Balance in my WF Online Students since 2006 with
stunning success. to order and receive my complementary guidance

click here:
Coach's MAP Amino Acid Weblink

then click GO TO MAIN SITE and order MAP AMINO ACIDS. i suggest getting 2 bottles per month on an automatic re-order and then emailing me once you have the bottles in hand.

Enjoy the RIDE HIGHER!








Most Noble MAP Amino Warriors,

Namaste!

as a coach that attempts to give you as much Wholistic Weaponry at the lowest possible prices,
i have to assume most of you who are sincere about your Wholeness and High Performance,
are following my blog(s)
to get my ongoing Teachings...which include the
incredible, ongoing flow of MAP Amino Acid testimonials...
it has been an incredible summer of MAP success.

two of my most telling personal experiences this summer with MAP has come in the form of
watching the incredible lightspeed of neurological hooking up,
emotional harmony, and neuromuscular coordination that
my 11 month-old daughter; Dewachen, has exuded compared to non-MAP fed infants.

i mean, if there was EVER a experiential lab to observe the impact of a positive nitrogen balance
in a body whereupon billions and billions of biologic molecular turnover and regeneration is tantamount,
it is in an infant. Dewa's mental acuity, motor skills, body symmetry, and emotional happiness is absolutely off the chart.

this to me, is largely an affect of her cellular body being nourished through breast milk from Joy
through which Dewa receives the MAP Amino Acids.

also, my summer of traditional Hopi Footracing where i finished no worse than 4th place in my AG is
another fantastic accomplishment of MAP's influence on my cellular body; cuz ilg ain't no runner!
and, to severely pull a hamstring on a descent in my final 8k race, then, be able to recover enough
to teach yoga two days later?

that's called, Optimal Cellular Regeneration, Oh Noble Warriors!

do not EVER doubt the impact of being in a Positive Nitrogen Balance and the only way i
know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you can insure you are in such an optimal state of
cellular harmony?

dat's right:

Coach's MAP Amino Acid Weblink

let's pray that this small company stays around!

please keep ordering; make MAP your
and your family's
Number One Priority for your molecular body and you will NOT go awry!

Now, here is a great question from WF Online Warrioress Bonnie,
and is answered by our go-to guy at MAP; Andrew Nudelman.


if you ever have ANY questions relating to your intake of

MAP Amino Acids, you receive my complimentary guidance 24/7
as long as you remain an active affiliate of me.


life's only fun,
when you're feeling HIGH PERFORMANCE capable...
MAP keeps you feeling HIGH PERFORMANCE capable!!!

Head Bowed,
Knee Deep in a Positive Nitrogen Balance and planning to keep my WHOLE FAMILY and SANGHA that way!!!


coach steve ilg, ryt/uscf/cpt



photo #1; bringin' it home to a 4th place overall at the Homolovi Traditional Hopi 10k Footrace

photo #2; Dewa, shown here with Joy at 10 months, has hit Mother Earth running from her first ever steps with MAP Aminos making sure her little body is in a positive nitrogen balance...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAP Q and A:



Dear Body Health:

I am trying to re-order MAP online. I have entered Steve Ilg's name as my
afffiliate, but keep getting a response that says that is the wrong
affiliate. Perhaps I need his affiliate number to order. Can you give it
to me? I will also contact him regarding this.

Thank you.

Bonnie





Hello Bonnie, you are already associated with Coach Ilg's account. You do not need
to enter his name in the affiliate box. You should pick another option from
the dropdown besides affiliate.

It seems the system will not allow you to put his name in again.

As long as your order every 120 days, your association will be continued.

Thanks,


Andrew S. Nudelman
BODYHEALTH/Director of Marketing
877.804.3258