Monday, April 7, 2008

When Is A Garage Sale A Shatkarma?




i dare you, no... i DOUBLE DARE you to click on this picture and just tell me how adorable these two guys are! These are my bro's from my hood; Ryan on my right and his little brother Mitch on my left. You've seen me playing roller hockey with them before in DL. They are my biggest fans i think and if my Work and Way of Being attracts fans like this to me instead of top tier celebrities? Than i've done my inner and outer Work well, by God! We can always tell how High we are vibrating by the reaction we chronically receive from animals and children.

Ryan and Mitch were in seventh heaven this Saturday because Joy, Dewa, and i had our Garage Sale. They were among the first to swarm about all my sports equipment of which i was letting go. Note Ryan is wearing a SOFTRIDE cycling jersey from my old sponsorship from that corporation and Mitch is looking fine in the WF Jersey i wore to an overall Championship at Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon; they got both jerseys for one dollar and a ton of other cool stuff for $10 - which they gave to me in a roll of quarters. Only God knows how long it took them to save up that $10 in coin! I love them so. Somewhat sadly, after we've been learning how to mountain bike and play some gnarly roller hockey together, they will soon be moving to Ohio and the hood is gonna be a lot less vibrant without these two champs around! i will visualize that my presence in their life helps them in the next step of their Journey.

***

THE SPIRITUAL RAMIFICATIONS OF A GARAGE SALE

As many of you know who study the archives and books of this Path, my notion of "PERIODIC RENUNCIATIONS" have been in place within the WF System since i introduced it in 1982. In fact, i recall one precious Student from way back in Boulder who absolutely was a shining jewel of WF; she cranked in all the physical and lifestyle disciplines inherent to this Path. i did observe however, a strong adhesion within her lower chakral area. It had to do with Letting Go. So, before i gave her an otherwise very much deserved WF Master Student Inka i instructed her to hold a Gargage Sale and Let Go of any material possession that was not practically being used with Love. Sentimental stuff? Sell it, i coached her. I told her that holding onto stuff that really could be deeper appreciated and used by another Being, was an absolute violation of the yogic laws which govern WF study and discipleship. One day, we will need to watch our Loved Ones go into God's arms and...eventually, our own bodies and mind; so giving back to the UniVerse our "stuff" is really just spiritual Kindygarten, however, as all of us know; KindyGarten carries some of our most valuable Teachings...

She could not do it.

She was a clutter-bug and once again, WF did what it does sooooo amazingly potently; it HIGHLIGHTED precisely where her deepest weakness along the spiritual journey lie....



THIS TEACHING IS HEADED TO THE DL MOST POPULAR AFTER ONLY A FEW HOURS OF BEING VIEWED BY DL SUBSCRIBERS ACROSS THE WORLD...

DO NOT MISS THIS VERY IMPORTANT TEACHING
may your own Practice of Vairagya empower your energetics of Awakening...


Sat Nam,

coach ilg