Saturday, December 1, 2007

IN SNOW WE TRUST! Flag's first snow of 07/08 has me PUMPED!!!





dat's right baby! after an 'off season' of racing bikes and running up peaks and doing HP Yoga and HP Prop Workouts, and WF Strength Training, and absolutely consistent meditation volumes including my ROCK VINYASA® Early Morning Ritual (soon to be RELEASED ON DVD!), i'm ready to DANCE THE WINTER WILDNESS!
i'm ready to pour on another heapin' helping of NORDIC PODIUMS!!!


i've got several sport performance goals for my first winter as a New Daddy, however,
last year, after winning the World's Highest Nordic Ski Race and another Overall Title at Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon, i'm gonna take whatever i can get, and basically to me, that simply means; ENJOYING THE MIRACLE OF WINTER!!!

i LOVE WINTER!!! THANK YOU FATHER SKY FOR THIS GIFT OF SNOW!!! I LOVE YOU!!!