Sunday, June 3, 2007

On The Road Again; Racing Bikes Up Big Mountains In New Mexico





Getting a toe up against my competitors...I love New Mexico! My leg seems to press into Father Sky as i breathe into Eka Pada Setu Bandhasarvangasana during my pre-Race Day yoga session. oh, and yes, it took me the last 12 years of DEDICATED work to get even this measley toe spread. My "Opening The Vents" workout - available in our Pay Per PDF section of the WF Pro Shop - will help ANYONE get a better, more healthy foot and thus body. Remember, brittle toes/feet = brittle, dysfunctional organs which in turn equate to a pantheon of dis-eases and poor energy.



THIS DL WAS WRITTEN FROM RIO RANCHO, NEW MEXICO ON SATURDAY, JUNE 1st.
(Due To A Lack Of Internet Connection, I finally got it posted just now.)



On The Road Again…

Left last evening. Doko Oooslid…her oozingly familiar, svelte silhouette slides westward and falls prey to another brilliant Evening Bardo of Flagstaff twilight as I point “Camy” our gas-stingy pony east...


READ THE ENTIRE ENTRY ON TODAY's DL SUBSCRIPTION FORMAT!