Friday, June 29, 2007

BLESSED ALONG THE WESTERN GANGES...(Road Trip/Spiritual Pilgrimage)



"Where there is Love, there is no effort. Giving others Happiness is my rest."
- Amma


***


Starbucks - Bernalillo, NM

well, how to put this to my Beloved Sangha?

hmmmmm...

dare i admit that my pilgrimage with Joy and my unborn Baby Buddha Girl to see the great Indian Saint, Mata Amritananda Mayi Mi on the banks of Turtle Island's western version of the Ganges has effected a new, unanticipated (yet energetically suspected) direction in my own Spiritual Journey?

hmmmmm...
where to begin to share at an appropriate Level this New Leaf in my own Path and Practice?...

well, WF philosophy mandates the beginning point of any technique or teaching be from the Sacred Ground, meaning, the Shining Basics...so, let me start this Way:

there is nothing more Sacred than the relationship between a Shishya (devoted student) and his or her Guru.

now, if that word i just wrote (Guru) gives you a case of the defensive shudders...





PERHAPS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DL TEACHINGS EVER!>>>> read the FULL Teaching and get the DharmaWisdom from TODAY'S DL SUBSCRIPTION



photo 1 - Desert Palms, my parent's backyard in New Mexico. photo by ilg.